While renting a carpet cleaning machine may be cheaper than hiring a professional, there are many advantages to calling in the pros that will make the extra cost worthwhile. Professionals with truck-mounted equipment have an edge in several ways. Because they clean carpets day after day, they aren’t as likely to make mistakes such as using too much detergent or neglecting to rinse away all residues.
Not only do professional carpet cleaners save you time, they also ensure that your carpets are being cleaned safely and effectively.
Here are the top 10 advantages of hiring a professional carpet cleaner:
- Industrial equipment and cleaning solutions – We use properly-maintained, up-to-date truck-mounted cleaning machines. Unlike machines you rent or buy, truck-mounted machines have a super strong suction that enables them to extract deeply embedded dirt and stubborn stains. Our vans are stocked with only the very best products from top manufacturers. You can be assured that our products are effective, efficient, and safe for your carpet, the consumer, and the environment. If a spot can be removed, our products will remove it. Aft our neutralizing rinse, any moisture left is as safe as tap water, with NO residue left behind.
- Hotter water = better cleaning – The trucks deliver hot water that can reach 250 degrees, which boosts the detergent’s effectiveness. With a rental machine, the best you can do is to pour hot water into the mixing tank and hope it doesn’t cool off too much as you clean. Finally, professionals benefit from having more powerful vacuum systems. Because they remove more water, it’s possible to rinse more thoroughly. The amount of water flowing through carpet fibers is the most important factor that determines whether cleaning is thorough, Shaw’s researchers found. Plus, the professional vacuums leave the fibers dryer, so the room can get back in use faster.
- Don’t break your back – Another bonus is that Alameda technicians will move most of your furniture before cleaning (we don’t move large items such as armoires, entertainment centers or beds). No need to break your back or rent a dolly. Plus, once the carpets are dry, our technicians will move all of the furniture back to their original places. Moving furniture is part of the price you are quoted and not an extra fee.
- Improve the air quality in your home – Regular vacuuming will only remove surface dirt and dust, leaving pounds of built-up grime embedded in your carpet fibers. It is recommended that you have your carpets professionally cleaned once a year – more frequently for larger households and areas with high traffic and pets – to remove deeply layered dirt underneath your carpet. A professional carpet cleaner’s equipment is powerful enough to eliminate the unseen dry contaminants, improving the air quality inside your home.
- Save you time – When you clean your carpets yourself, you have to move the furniture, vacuum all of the carpets, spot treat your carpet to remove stains, apply pre-treatment solution to your carpet, fill and empty the tanks, and carry and cleaning the equipment when you are done. Phew! Using a professional service means an experienced technician takes care of all of those tasks for, saving you time and a trip to the chiropractor.
- Avoid mold and mildew – Mold and mildew are common carpet invaders. Often, they appear after someone attempts to clean their own carpets, leaving them excessively wet. Hiring a professional company, such as ours, will ensure that your carpets do not become oversaturated and are properly extracted with industrial-strength suction power.
- Restore your carpet to its original beauty and quality – By removing stubborn stains and embedded dirt, you help to restore your carpets original beauty and quality. Maintaining your carpets with regular professional deep cleanings will help you extend the life of your carpet and will leave your carpets feeling and looking fresh and clean.
- Protection – We can also help you to protect your carpets from permanent staining and soiling. Ask about our fabric protection to help protect the fibers from wear and tear, as well as stains and spills. Our premium fabric protection, MicroSeal Permanent Fabric Protection, is the best fabric protection there is. It does not have to be reapplied after cleaning and is non -toxic and non-allergenic.
- Knowledge of different carpet types – Our experienced carpet cleaning technicians have extensive knowledge of the different types and brands of carpet, and the best cleaning methods and products for your carpet. Instead of taking risk using a carpet cleaning rental or store-bought cleaning solution, protect your carpet from unintentional damage and let the pro’s expertly clean your carpet.
- Guaranteed – As a reputable carpet cleaner we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee for all our services. We stand behind our work every time. If you are not satisfied with the cleaning you receive, give us a call and we’ll go back out and redo it for free.
We hope these ten points give you some insights into the reasons it makes sense to trust a company like Alameda Cleaners to clean your carpets. Give us a call at 503.335.3915 if you have questions or would like to schedule a carpet cleaning for your home.